I recently appeared on Democracy Now to discuss the race riot of 1921. If you haven’t had an opportunity to view the video, take a moment to watch it below.
- Confusion Reigned, Hatred Ruled – Interview on The Janus Adams Show
- Interview: The Sawners of Chandler: A Pioneering Power Couple in Pre-Civil Rights Oklahoma
- Interview with Rich Fisher of StudioTulsa – Apartheid In Indian Country? Seeing Red Over Black Disenfranchisement
- Combat Injustice and Promote Equity
- Tulsa Still Facing Historical Trauma from the 1921 Race Riot